Amie the Dating Coach's Interview with Dallisa Hocking, Owner of Spirit & Spark
My Interview Topics:
- How to Claim Your Worth: You have to get self-love right, because it affects every single area of your life. We all have things that we try and hide from the world, or we think that if someone finds out they won't love us anymore. You have to love yourself enough to speak your own truth and not be afraid of what anyone else thinks. Those who know you and love you throughout it all are the people you want to invest in!
- Surrender Self-Sabotage: Don't be your own worst enemy, talking yourself out of every dreams that you'd like to achieve. Are you watering weeds or flowers that can bloom? Learn how to be courageous and go bold! Fear stops most people in their tracks. They are afraid to fail, afraid to be successful, afraid that they aren't good enough. The list goes on and on! You can either decide to live the life you want, fueled by passion and purpose, or you can live the life you think other people want you to live. The choice is yours. The road to self-fulfillment won't always be easy, but it will be worth it.
- How Meditation will help you unplug and clear your mind. The scientific benefits come with 20-minutes per day. Meditation is what keeps me sane, and it completely changed my life 3-years ago. If you want to be a better person, you have to start with taking care of yourself first. Self-care and time for contemplation and personal reflection is the key to breaking open, and for letting the dense emotions out of your body and energy. You must take time to breathe and surrender so that you can activate more joy and happiness.
- Book: "Daring Greatly" on shame and vulnerability by Brene Brown
- Book: "The Wisdom of Sundays" by Oprah Winfrey
- Book: "The Untethered Soul" by Michael Singer
- Meditation: www.SacredAcoustics.com
- Oils for Self-Love: www.YoungLiving.com/LoveFrogKisser
My company, Spirit & Spark:
- We offer in person and phone readings with our psychics, mediums, spiritual coaches, energy practitioners and more! To request a session, please click the "Request a Private Session" within the menu of this website.
- We also bring thoughtful teachers and topics into our Las Vegas and virtual classroom.
For the free Guide on Manifestation and to be included in our invite list for upcoming events, please fill out the form below. We offer phone, virtual and in person opportunities to connect with our team. Our grand opening will be in Las Vegas on Saturday, March 10.
9480 S. Eastern Ave., Suite 269, Las Vegas NV 89123